Eye on Devon offers a selection of over 500 frames to meet a wide range of needs, tastes and price points. Patients can choose from Dolce & Gabbana, BCBG, Ray-Ban, OGI, Helium, Vogue and many others including Titanium frames. For the rough and tumble youth and those young at heart, we offer a wide array of frames from Liberty Sports. Eye on Devon can also repair or replace most frames.
We fit a full range of contact lenses from therapeutic contacts for corneal pathologies, aphakia, and keraticonus to fun contacts to change the color of your eyes or make them look wild. We also handle the in-between type of lenses, such as disposable, astigmatic contacts and bifocal contact lenses (for the Boomers among us). Eye on Devon is happy to send supplies and lenses to wherever you are located. You can reorder by phone or on the reorder page of this site.
Tips on Glasses Care
- Care for your glasses is fairly easy. There are a number of ways to increase the life span of your glasses and wearing comfort.
- Use both hands when putting on or taking off your glasses.
- Always keep your glasses in their case when not wearing them. This will protect the frames from getting bent.
- To avoid scratches on the lenses, never place your glasses lens side down.
- Don’t let anyone else wear your glasses or “try them on”. Your frames are fit to your face. Letting others wear them may stretch the frame.
- Clean your lenses with lukewarm water and dry with a microfiber cloth, not a towel.